Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm a father!

Note: This is a late entry from Aug 3, 2011

Hey, I don’t really have a lot of time this week, but I felt I should fill you in on what happened during the transfers.  I am officially a father.  That’s right, I'm training this cycle.  My new companion is Elder Hulme.  He's from Orem Utah, and is a really cool guy.  We're both way excited for this next cycle, and we really have some high hopes for what’s gonna happen this cycle.  unfortunately Elder Hampton returned to his house because of personal reasons, so that’s sad for him. 
Those pics of Sarah and stuff look pretty sweet.  I also see that she got a new laptop.  What’s going on with mine?  Is it in storage?  The pic of the sign looks really nice, as well as the weather.  Is it very humid there at all?  Anyways, I really don’t have much time right now.  SO I hope all goes well, and I'll be sure to have more time next week.
Love Elder Dilling

No comments:

Post a Comment